Weapon Tracking System
The weapons tracking solution utilizes RFID technology to track weapons, munitions and other valuable assets. The system provides an audit trail as to who, what, when and where of weapons inventory. Portable RFID Readers are used to rapidly inventory weapons and other gear and find items that are misplaced or missing.
The objective of the weapon Tracking system is to give an immediate issue/no issue decision on weapon type and level of officer authorization and provide quick information regarding the current location and status of a weapon within the firing range complex. The system provides an auditable record of all firearms issues, returns and movements and weapon maintenance information by providing the management information and generates report based on real time information captured, to include a full weapon inventory at any given time.
Features & Capabilities of our solution
- Detect when a weapon has been drawn and discharged
- Report the number of rounds fired and the trajectory of each weapon issuance
- Intelligent interface detects weapons are outbound or inbound within the firing range
- Detect the number of rounds of ammunition issued to each firing range
- Integrates to the existing security system to raise an alarm or SMS when any unauthorized incident occurs
Our System Benefits includes:
- Improve the efficiency and day to day management of the firearms issue information using a user friendly computer based system and effective use of RFID fixed reader technology
- Introduces tighter controls on the weapons management process and the ability to produce accurate, up to date reports for audit trial purpose
- The system capabilities can also be extended to controlling and monitoring access to armory