The growing need for Smart Cards in almost every conceivable industry has placed increasing urgency on cutting-end technology, which can facilitate multiple functions seamlessly and effectively. Today, with Smart Cards fast replacing magnetic strip cards, the applications and functionality are expanding in scope and dimension.
We are India's first Smart Card Manufacturer equipped with the state-of-the-art unit with the Capability of manufacturing 60 million cards per annum. Our capabilities extend to the manufacture of Contact, Contactless and Combi cards, which find diverse application across industry verticals such as Banking, Telecom, Transportation and Government.
Bartronics India Limited is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company and first Indian Card manufacturing Company to certify as SCOSTA compliant with ISO7816 standards for 4K/16K/32K/64K and E-passport. Bartronics is first Indian Company to produce Smart Cards from Sheets till personalization and also the first company to have CTP process in South East Asia.
A continuous technology innovation has enabled us to offer a range of Smart Cards including:
- Memory Cards: Memory Cards are designed primarily for storing information or values and are commonly used for applications such as disposable prepaid telephone cards for public telephones.
- Crypto Memory Cards: Crypto Controller Cards uses Cryptography, made possible by an embedded Micro Processor, which confers high degree of security making them Chip Operating System based Crypto Controller cards.
- GSM Cards: GSM Cards, better known as SIM cards are used for initial authentication and providing various utility based service facilities such as Call Counters, Billing & Payment Data Transaction management, Phone Number, Memory Storage etc.
Contactless Cards: Contactless cards have the ability to communicate data without physical contact of cards with the reader. The antenna etched on card with Capacitance based power is able to emit Wireless Signals, carrying the electronic data to remote located Read/Write unit, within certain proximity of the card activation device or target.
They are ideal for mass transit, parking, and access control, toll ways and other high-throughput environments. These cards exhibit high reliability and promise lower maintenance costs.
- Biometric Cards: Bio-Metric Cards are used in the fingerprint, the handprint, and the retina / iris scan, in which the hand or eye is electronically scanned and the output is stored as a unique number which can be easily compared.
- National Cards: A national identity card is a portable document, typically a plasticized card with digitally-embedded information, which someone is required to carry as a means of confirming their identity.
Applications of Smart Cards:
Smart cards are used in a wide range of industries worldwide to support access, identity, payment and other applications. Systems that are enhanced with smart cards can benefit from the added features and security that smart cards provide includes
- Mobile Communications
- Banking & Retail
- Electronic Purse
- Health Care
- ID Verification and Access Control